Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Next ups

Well, there were approximately 2,500 runners at the Turkey Trot last Thursday, so I didn't espy any ugly race pics among the kazillion thumbnails before I went blind.  I will, therefore, have to try for some ugly race pics this weekend.  Luckily, the weather is a miserable 40ish degrees and raining and, if this holds, I should look equally as miserable.  Further lucky still, I have back to back races on Saturday.

First, I finagled a guest invitation to the City Manger's 5k Saturday morning (thanks, Joe!):



Then, I will come home where, hopefully, elves will have visited and mopped up the muddy dogprints.  And I will take a nap.  Then, I will run the Jingle Bell 5k Saturday evening among the lights at the University of the Incarnate Word.  And then, I will sleep some more.

No comments: