Monday, December 21, 2009

Some things other than running and beer

Lest you think that I only run and drink beer with running buddies, I am posting activities other than those aforementioned.  Here are some pictures from October's book club (a/k/a Book & Bottle Club, a/k/a JUGBABES‏).

Yep, we read books and talk about them.  "We" being many runners, cyclists, and triathletes.  "Talk" meaning talk over a glass or two of wine.  Definitely different than running and drinking brewskis.




Wow, as you can see here - I had recently dyed my hair (I absolutely admit that) - yet, in the previous post in Mexico (about 6 weeks later), it had already lightened a LOT from sun exposure through running.  I think this shows that I need to be more diligent about sunscreen usage because solar exposure here, even in the Fall, is strong.

Thanks to Jenna for the pics!

No comments: