Sunday, December 13, 2009

Yet another nemesis



It has been awhile since I have whined complained about my nemeses or nemesi or nemesises.  This is only because I have not been sorely beaten lately by these VERY fast women in my age group (only because we have not been running the same races).  But now, I have a new nemesis - Rochelle Cuff.  By day, she is a controller/accountant type, wife/mom, and fellow book & bottle clubmember - by early morning and evening track workouts, she is a REALLY fast runner.  And this morning, she finished 3rd overall female at the Dallas White Rock Marathon with a chip time of 3:03:35!  Yep, that is a mere 1 hour and 40 minutes or so faster than I ran it two years ago.  *sigh* the nemeses keep getting faster and I just seem to be getting older!

Great run, Rochey!

No comments: