Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Will bike for donations

Well, not me, but a buddy. Yes, I know that I am always asking for money for homeless animals, sick critters, various diseases, legal aid, etc. I just want to make sure you guys have plenty of choices. My buddy, Carl, is riding in the Livestrong Challenge ride in Austin, TX on October 26, 2008. As in many of these fundraising races/rides, there is a minimum donation - which many of us runners/riders usually end up fulfilling out of our own pockets. I know that the current economic situation is rough for all, but by helping others - even a little - you help us all.

So, save Carl's pocket a little - any donation would be appreciated - and donate here. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure that Carl would appreciate happy cycling thoughts sent his way!

No comments: