Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New, improved

Okay, really that means it only took me 2 days to figure how to make that picture -->
smaller. Brilliant! I'll get the hang of this yet.


No races this weekend, since I'm running Friday and Saturday races next weekend (dumb dumb dumb). However, I did promise some news on my nemesises (nemeses?). These are really, really fast women whom I have no hope of ever catching, much less beating, but sometimes I pretend.

Nemesis #1 - Andrea. She's fast - really fast. She wins just about everything up to the half marathon. She has no body fat. And now, she has this (scary?!) tattoo. I think imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but I don't want to totally copy her, just the idea. So she has muscle and steel - I'm going to have a bunch of fat and cellulite tattooed to my thigh. I think it'll make me run much faster.

Hold you breath for a post of THAT tattoo!!


Tonight: venerable zoo run (2 miles in the greenhouse-like weather)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool website Sally....I only hope I won't show up in your ugly photos, but I guess I would need to keep up with you before I have to worry about that.