Thursday, January 14, 2010

Still can't decide

This may be a year of indecisiveness.  I have pretty much ruled out running the Rock N Roll New Orleans HM, since I would have to fly back that day.  I am still kinda-sorta-maybe-not-so-much thinking about running the Rock N Roll Dallas HM in March, but have done Dallas before (not like that - the White Rock Marathon). 

So, now I am toying with the Rock N Roll San Diego HM in June.  Some buddies are thinking about it, and I could get a cheap flight.  I will definitely be running the Rock N Roll San Antonio HM, though, so I have made one whole decision - yippee!

And I still have not figured out which fall marathon to run. 

Speaking of San Diego, Krista - a chick from Milwaukee who is now in Madison - is running the full marathon there with Team in Training and needs your support (money would be nicest).  Please check out her TNT page and help her raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

Next up for me - 25k of big bad hills at the Endurathon on Sunday.  That's gonna hurt.

No comments: