Thursday, June 4, 2009

Buddy In Training

Those of you who know me know that I cajole, coax, and encourage all friends, enemies, ex-boyfriends, co-workers, and strangers to go for a run. Well, I cannot take credit for this one, but a buddy of mine and fellow attorney has joined us on the road and needs a little support - money, MP3 suggestions, encouragement, thoughts, etc. Please welcome Shanti to the roads:

I am raising funds for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) as a participant in their Team In Training program and I'm asking you to help by making a donation to my fundraising campaign. I'm running a half marathon in October in San Francisco. Running is not one of my favorite things to do - by far. But with a goal and a great cause to support, I think I can do it. I'm not asking you to join me in the Texas heat to train, but I am asking you to click a button in your air-conditioned office and donate to this great cause. Although the big donations are great, and make getting to my goal easier, everything helps. So please, give what you can afford. Please use the link in this email to donate online quickly and securely plus learn more about my progress. You will receive a confirmation of your donation by email and I will be notified as soon as you make your donation. http://pages.teamintraining.org/stx/nikesf09/sdayvb On behalf of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, thank you very much for your support. I greatly appreciate your generosity.

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Oh my gosh thank you soo much!!! You are fantastical!!!!!!


- Shanti