Friday, April 8, 2011

Tough times for feds and females

Without going on a political rant that ends with "you can agree with me or you can be wrong," I'll just tell you that it has been a really tough day.  Make that a tough week.  Make that a tough time since October.  For now, I get to call and see whether I'll be working (and getting paid) at 5 a.m. on Monday.  Excellent.  And Planned Parenthood?!  Really?  They were my primary care provider for many un-(or low-)insured years and save women's lives.  If they really want to cut off something, I suggest they redirect those funds to provide for castration of certain members of Congress.  Oops, political rant. 

Instead, I will think happy thoughts of First Friday cruising - with some pics from last Friday from my buddy, Jenna. *happy thoughts*





So, in these uncertain times, I will try to worry only about the things that I can control.  Which means next up is the Fiesta 10k tomorrow (if the Missions National Park is open, that is).

No comments: