Sunday, May 12, 2013

Ragnar Cape Cod

Even though I may have mentioned that I'd never do a crazy 200-mile, 2 day relay again, I rejoined my teammates from team Don't Tell Deb in Massachusetts for the Ragnar Cape Cod relay on the first weekend of May.  We ran from Hull to Provincetown, Massachusetts on May 3-4 - almost 200 miles.  And it was WINDY, but fun.





home for two days - Van 2
(when not running)...




Channeling the Crazy Running Chicken, while fighting the headwind, on my last leg

My next costume for Dia de los muertos?  ELECTRIC crazy running chicken?
And - Team Don't Tell Deb at the finish

After the race, John and I headed to Nantucket for a day - and saw a seal!
Sally Seeker likes seeing seals on the seashore.

We're already semi-planning the next relay...

Thanks to Team Don't Tell Deb, John, Tara, Alyssa, Erin, and Mike for the pics and great time!

No comments: