Friday, March 30, 2012

Back to back

Well, the knee still hurts (pretty badly).  But I still made it through two 5Ks last weekend.  First up was the Culinaria 5k at La Sonterra.


with one of my favorite fotogs - Scottydog (this was his 17th or 18th race of the year)

On Sunday, I ran the Get Your Rear in Gear 5k (for colon cancer, which Scottydog beat - and never gave up - he ran too)

Next up:  more back to back -- I'm running the Tapatio Springs 5k (I dropped down from the 10k) on Saturday night and the April Fools' 5k on Sunday.

And then, I am putting on my big girl pants and going to the damn doctor about this knee.  I hate it - I just know the first words are going to be "stop running." (but I won't listen - my big girl pants cover my ears)

Thanks to Scotty for the pics!

No comments: