Sunday, June 19, 2011

Carrabbas HM Relay

For the Carrabbas half marathon relay, it was hot and humid, as it has been all Summer.  Oh, wait, it isn't summer yet - it's just felt like that since February.  Here I am before the race with my buddy Paige.



I was running the 4th and final leg, so I volunteered to cut off race chips in the exchange chute - but first, a little flag holding.  This would probably be a good time to remind you that my birthday is July 4th and you can start bringing me presents next week, when I will commence my month-log birthday celebration!




There were no actual ugly running pics of me from this run - my photogs were probably already enjoying chicken marsala, pasta, and salad by the time I ran (I don't blame them - that's the highlight of this run)!

I spent the rest of the day napping and trying desperately to rehydrate before today's 9 miler.  It kind of worked.

Thanks to Tom Lake from SARR and Ceci from www.iaapweb.com for the pics!

No comments: