Friday, January 11, 2013

Almost famous, yet again

I do love me some (almost) fame!  As you recall, I've graced many a page and screen in the past years.  So, imagine my surprise when my eagle-eyed buddy, Bob, informed me I was in the Jan/Feb 2013 NFIT Woman magazine:

That is not me on the cover.  My nose is smaller.  But, when you turn to page 56 - BAM:

Yesssssssssssssssss!  An actual, published, ugly race pic.  Unfortunately, this was taken near the beginning of the Street 2 Feet 5k, so while I have my eyes closed, zombie expression, and the beginning of chicken wings, I had not yet deployed the full-out crazy running chicken look. 

You can check out the full story - in full screen (eek) here
http://issuu.com/nfit/docs/nfit_woman_janfeb2013_issuu

Don't hate me because I'm (almost) famous.  Next, I'm targeting the cover of Runner's World. 

No comments: