Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pimpin' my podcar

My wee coche has been through some things - like this

So, for her 5 1/3 y/o birthday, after driving 1,100 miles last weekend, my little podcar busted a flat.  Luckily, it was in my driveway

It was about time for new tires, anyway, and I HATE those cheap plastic hubcaps (I ripped them all off after that picture).  So, I went for a little podcar bling and now we have tires that can run into things and not get hurt (much - and OBVIOUSLY not fuzzy things) - which is really more important to me than the bling.  I really just want to be able to run into things and bounce down my street safely.

So, now we should be able to make it to the next up - 3M half marathon - if we wake up dayum early on Sunday.  (after working some OT for this pimpin')

No comments: