Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Birthday to me

I haven't had any ugly race pics to post lately, so I am just taking this opportunity to remind you that there are only four more days for you to pick out a birthday gift for me.  I will again be turning 25 years old.

Oh, and on that day, I will be running the Freedom 4 miler.  It's a 4 mile race held in honor of my birthday every year and runners oddly show up dressed in red, white, and blue.  And then I will eat fried pickles and fried jalapenos and fried fish and fried shrimp and whatever else Darlene & Adrian can find to fry. 

And (hopefully sometime before that), I will work in a 12-mile run.  Because it's marathon training - ON time.  Which also means it's Summer in San Antonio - which is represented by all of the red boxes below.  Bring it on, extreme danger, just bring it...


No comments: